When will the results be noticed? This is the first question that a body building enthusiast will look up to. Well, to get lean and strong, there is no need to spend hours in the gym, lifting weights and doing cardio. Doing strength training twice or 3 times a week for 20 to 30 minutes is more than enough for everyone. Results are usually quick and many people find that their stamina increases in just 4 weeks.
Number of calories: Depending on the intensity of the workout, one has to increase the calorie intake. If it is in the form of protein, it is good as it helps to build more muscle and help with recovery time.
Cutting back on carbs:
Keeping a food log will help in charting one’s food intake. The carb to protein ratio is very important to note. Get in good carbs like fruits, veggies and whole grains – the occasional indulgence is fine but sugar can be a real problem. Try to cut back as far as possible on white foods like rice, pasta, bread and potatoes. Take responsibility for what you put on your plate and into your mouth.
Water will keep you hydrated throughout the day. Some people get confused between thirst and hunger so consume enough water to avoid hunger pangs and binging.
Body building workout:
Body building workout is not an easy task. One needs to follow it properly. There are certain tips to remember which would help you to achieve the desired body. The points are as follows:
- The most important thing to decide is whether you are a beginner or you have already done this. If you are new to body building, then go easy with the workout. Do not try to do all the exercises at the same time. This may injure you but try to be light on weights.
- Always start with little warm up session before actually starting with the routine training. This prevents you from injury and also increases your stamina.
- First only decide whether you will be doing whole body or split body part routine. Depending on this choose your training.
- Always start by concentrating one body part at a time. You can start with hands first, and then continue with other body parts. Work on major muscle groups like chest, biceps, triceps, shoulders and hamstrings. Always try to achieve a balanced body as symmetric physique looks best and also causes less injuries.
- Before only choose the number of days you would be focusing on each muscle type. In the starting working out thrice a week is pretty good. Click here to see more Dianabol cycles.
- Never skip the basics. First try to master all the basic training then jump to next level. Having good basic knowledge is very important.
- Weight training is very important. The number of reps one can perform is equally important to look for. So start with lighter weights but do 20 reps. Later when you are used to, then you can increase the weight and decrease the number of repetitions.