You all might have heard that how good exercise is for you. But how many of us really go for it? In our busy schedule we often forget to take care of ourselves. Exercise plays a very important role in keeping both your mind and body healthy. Exercise can help to improve your mood and energy level.
It’s very important to know the benefits of exercise, this will help you to maintain healthy life style you can go for online medical consultation where you can get more information on how exercise helps you to stay fit and healthy. You can compare costs and also get much other information such as Hair transplant in Hyderabad and Hair transplant cost in Hyderabad.
There are many benefits of Exercise some of them are as follows:
- It helps to control weight: – Exercise can help to control weight and burn calories. You need not have to spend large amount of time for exercise to reap the benefits of weight loss. If you cannot do work out you can just get more active while carrying out your daily activities, for e.g.:- you can take stairs instead of the elevator, cleaning the house, shopping, walking to and from work etc.
- It improves mood- Exercise also helps to improve your mood, a work out at a gym or a walk can help a lot. Exercise stimulates various brain chemicals which may make you feel more happy and relaxed. This can also boost your confidence and self esteem as regular exercise can make you feel better about your appearance.
- It boosts energy: Regular exercise helps to improve muscle strength. It helps to deliver oxygen and nutrients to your tissues which helps your cardiovascular system to work more efficiently. You get more energy when your heart and lungs work more efficiently.
- Promotes a good sleep – Exercise would be a best solution if you are struggling to fall asleep. Exercising regularly can help you to have a good, deep sleep.
- Reduce stress: A quick work out or a walk can relieve your stress. Relief from stress is one of the most common benefits of exercise. It also increases the concentration of a chemical known as norepinephrine, this reduces the brains response to stress.
- Exercise can be fun– Exercise can make you feel better, it gives you a chance to spend much times outdoor or to get engaged in your favorite activities which will make you feel happy. It can also connect you with your family members or friends in a fun social setting.
- It may increase your chances of living longer- According to science physical activity can reduce the risk of early death which is mostly caused by heart disease and cancer. It is found that people who are active for 7 hours a week have more chances to live longer as compared to those who are active for less than 30 min a week. At least 150 minutes of aerobic activity can reduce your chance of dying early.
- Stronger muscles – Many of us know that exercise keeps the muscles strong but what most of us don’t know is that it burns calories. You burn more calories when you have more muscle mass. As men have more muscle mass as compared to girls, they burn calories fast; this helps them to lose weight faster than that of girls. So girls need to exercise daily in order to stay fit and be in shape.
- Stronger bones: Weight- burning exercises like jogging, walking, running, dancing etc helps to keep your bones strong. According to studies resistance and strengthening exercises keeps our muscles strong and boosts bone mass.
- Better skin: Exercise helps you to get a better skin. It boosts circulation and the delivery of essential nutrients in your body. This helps to detoxify the body which removes toxins and poisons. You may also find improvement in the color of your skin after exercise. This is because of the increase in blood flow.
- More brain power: Exercise helps smooth flow of blood to the brain and also provides it with oxygen and nutrients. Exercise helps you to be in a better shape, which helps to activate your brain waves which are responsible for quick thinking.
What are the 4 main types of exercise?
Normally exercise fall into 4 basic categories– endurance, balance, strength and flexibility. Each of them are different, doing all of them can give you more benefits. Mixing it up helps to reduce boredom and also reduce the risk of injury.
- Endurance– These activities helps to increase your breathing and heart rate, which helps to keep your lungs, heart and circulatory system healthy. This helps to improve your overall fitness. Endurance makes it easy to carry out many of your daily activities.
- Brisk Walking
- Yard work.
- Balance – This exercise help prevent falls which is one of the most common problems in older adults.
- Heel-to-toe walk
- Standing on one feet
- Tai Chi
- Strength- It helps to make your muscles stronger which will help you to smoothly carry out your daily activities independently.
- Lifting weights
- Using your own body weight
- Using a resistance band
- For strong legs, try biking, running, skating etc.
- Flexibility- This exercise stretch your muscles and keep your body more flexible
- Shoulder stretching
- Upper arm stretching
- Calf stretches.
Always remember to keep yourself hydrated; your body might produce more heat if the training session is more intense. Always make sure that you drink water before beginning with exercise, this would help your body to compensate for sweating. Daily exercise can prove very beneficial in order to keep yourself fit and healthy. Some people don’t exercise due to lack of interest, but the good thing is there are many interesting sports and activities from which you can choose the one that inspires you. However one should avoid doing too much of exercise, this is because our body needs enough calories for proper functioning and too much exercise can burn calories and lead to weight loss.